Today I’m sharing 20 fun bootcamp ideas you can use to build your workouts around.
I was speaking to a trainer the other day and we agreed that, you can be a world class marketer, but if your bootcamp workouts are boring and lack atmosphere, you’re screwed.
The truth is, those free workout ideas you’ve been finding on the internet are not nearly enough to ensure you stand out head and shoulders from your competitors.
Because every Tom, Dick and Harry are using these same workout ideas, and most are average at best.
Plus, the more time you spend scouring the net for new workout ideas, the less time you have to work on your business and take care of your existing members.
That’s a problem you don’t want.
At the end of the day, the quality & uniqueness of your workouts will be the deciding factor in the longevity of your fitness business.
Here Are 20 Fun Bootcamp Ideas You Can Build Your Workouts Around.
1. Board games (battle ships, UNO, snakes and ladders, scrabble etc)
2. Dice workouts
3. Playing cards (poker, black jack, 52 card pick up)
4. Story based. (replace certain words with exercises)
5. Movies/TV (24, game of thrones, mortal combat etc)
6. Puzzles (dot to dot, Jigsaw, anagram, word search, nonogram)
7. Mathematics. You can find various worksheets here http://www.math-aids.com/
8. Rock, paper, scissors challenges
9. Tag/memory/kid’s/adventure/ games
11. Mini assault course
12. Let them build their own bootcamp workout (the possibilities are endless)
13. Sports day or Olympics style workout
14. Themed workouts (Grand pix, Pokemon go, dial a celeb etc)
15. Musical finisher drills
16. Team competition circuits (play for points)
17. Creative fitness test
18. Boxing workouts
19. Team Games (Here are 5 from British Military Fitness)
20. Chipper Workouts (Give each team a huge chunk of reps to complete between them)
And that’s just the start.
The truth is.
“Coming up with new & interesting fun bootcamp ideas for every single session can mean the difference between 15 clients and 100″.
And if you do it right, it should take you at least 2 hours a day designing, researching and creating this new bootcamp workouts and fitness challenges.
That’s why I created The Workout Design Club Elite.
To give you that time back and arm you with 100’s of Fun bootcamp ideas and unique creative challenges.
Not only can you take all the credit for my unique ideas. But you can use them to blow your competitors out of the water.
You are invited to try the Workout Design Club Elite free for 14 days.
P.S You’ll find more fun bootcamp ideas and everything mentioned above in the members area.
Vito – Weights For Soul Bootcamp – Oxfordshire UK
“WDC Elite has turned me into an even better trainer than i ever thought possible”